Monday, February 7, 2011

IPT Excerpt

Following is an excerpt from my daily meditation journal IPT (Inner Peace Time) at Peace Revolution 2010. I found it coming from the heart. It actually came as a response to the question:



Our life is like a rollercoaster with ups, downs, sharp turns and many unexpected moments. What can you do to better to prepare for your life’s journey?


I can think big, live simple.
I can raise my awareness through daily meditations.
I can say "I can." and it will be.
I can prepare for a better life but not expect one.
I can love deeply everyone and everything that is.
I can write poetry.
I can dance.
I can sing.
I can pray.
I can look at the rose and look again and smell
and smell again
I can find something new everytime...



The journey is an expedition. A person may prepare. Though "Luck favors the prepared." things might flip any time...Just witness, without a word, without a plan, without a say.






Our life is like a rollercoaster with ups, downs, sharp turns and many unexpected moments. What can you do to better to prepare for your life’s journey?



=> Nothing in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment